JOB TYPE: Full Time
EXPERIENCE: Intermediate Level
LOCATION: CIE, NUST University, Islamabad
ABOUT THE JOB
Block360 is a small size company based in Pakistan and Germany developing products for fintech and smart industries. Our first two products are Mist360 and Orex360. Mist360 is an ICO/STO platform help business in fundraising through blockchain based token economic system. Orex360 is payment service for IoT devices which enable automated machine to machine transactions. It is being designed for smart industries to help them in adoption of pay per use model.
We are looking for multidisciplinary interface/brand designer with good understanding of both interaction and visual design. You will be first designer in our team to build our brand identity from scratch. The ideal individual for this role is a multi-faceted and innovative problem-solver that has an eye for great creative work, talent, and the ability to deliver and launch initiatives on time and on strategy.
As a Visual Designer at Block360, you will coordinate with team members to promote our work, our people and our ideas in digital and physical world. In addition, you will have the opportunity to:
– Create sketches, storyboards, prototypes, and/or design specs necessary to guide development of useful and consistent experiences based on stakeholder direction and self-driven research.
– Execute on communication design across several surfaces, creating artwork combining photography, illustration, typography, and other graphic elements (as appropriate)
– Market and promote products and features.
– Seek out creative opportunities to improve on existing style(s) and approach
– Work in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment on multiple products.
– Assist in the creation of intuitive user interactions and workflow.
– Give and receive critical design feedback to improve quality of design and other strategies in different industries.
– Understand user-centred design techniques and how to apply them.
– Keep informed of latest UI/UX trends, techniques, and technologies.
– Keep informed of industrial automation trends and competitive software product offerings.
– Learn and understand basic Blockchain and IoT Systems concepts.
– Participate in user research and evaluate user feedback
– Take strong ownership of assignments by understanding expected outcomes and requesting help as needed.
– Present user interfaces with effective visuals, making them easy to read and understand.
– Bachelor’s degree in Interaction, Graphic, Visual Communications, Product or Industrial Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Computer Science, a related field or equivalent practical experience.
– Experience creating work for digital surfaces (mobile, web)
– Portfolio exhibits conceptual experience, composition and colour
– Experience using HTML, CSS and designing software like Adobe Creative Suite® or Sketch®.
– A link to an online portfolio showcasing your work (include link on your resume)
– Experience using prototyping tools such as Axure, Balsamiq or InVision.
– Experience with time management, task prioritisation, and identifying problems and work towards solutions
WHAT MAKES YOU STAND OUT
– Experience with content strategy
Go ahead and share samples of your work or your portfolio along with your resume to email@example.com