JOB TYPE: Full Time
EXPERIENCE: Intermediate Level
LOCATION: CIE, NUST University, Islamabad
ABOUT THE JOB
Block360 provides infrastructure for Crypto and Machine Economy. Block360 help companies with their crowdsales or security trades with our cutomizable ICO and STO platform. Our experience is spread across numerous blockchains, including Ethereum, Quorum, Bitcoin and Dash.
We are looking for a Software Project Manager to assist in the development of its next generation of digital tools and services. Through managing the project backlog and working closely with the design/development teams you will ensure execution of the project roadmap within time and budget.
– Articulate the roadmap to the design/development teams and other stakeholders.
– Lead sprint planning, backlog grooming and daily scrums.
– Review of design and development to ensure delivery of the acceptance criteria.
– Creation of release plans and release notes.
– Organization of User Acceptance Testing with the relevant stakeholders.
– Manage bug tickets to ensure proper prioritization and track delivery.
– Identify opportunities for improved efficiencies and/or increased software quality.
– Develop a deep understand of the product becoming the expert in the platform.
– Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends.
– BS Software Engineering
OTHER SKILLS YOU NEED
– Good communication and leadership skills.
– Excellent organizational skills.
– Sharp analytical mind and problem-solving skills.
– Attention to detail.
WHAT MAKES YOU STAND OUT
– Experience with project management
– Project Management Certification/Courses
WHAT YOU’LL GET
– At Block360, you are empowered to create a careers that will take you to where you want to go. Here, you’ll be get chance to explore new technologies, the support to think outside the box to invent new innovative management practices and the advance tools and technology that foster innovation and achievement. Packages and rewards will be discussed during interview.
Go ahead and share your work or your portfolio along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org