JOB TYPE: Full Time
EXPERIENCE: Entry Level
LOCATION: CIE, NUST University, Islamabad
ABOUT THE JOB
IoT devices are becoming a part of the mainstream electronics culture and people are adopting smart devices into their lives faster than ever. By 2020, it is estimated that there will be up to 21 billion connected devices to the internet. IoT devices will be a huge part of how we interact with basic everyday objects. In just one year alone, we went from having 5 million IoT devices connected to the internet to billions. Future is happening now! Making sure there is enough supply of inventors for our rapidly growing electronic and digital culture is what we’re all about at Block360. Here the world’s brightest minds are tackling the world’s biggest challenges. If you believe one person can make the world a better place, we’ll put you to work. RIGHT NOW.
As an embedded system engineer at Block360, you will be a part of Block360 product development team working to meet the requirements of smart industries. As an entry level engineer you will work and learn in a team environment, designing new and innovative solutions. In addition, you will have the opportunity to:
– You will be working under the supervision of world’s best embedded software engineers, focused on the development of blockchain based IoT solutions.
– Design, develop, test, and debug software components used for electronically controlled energy saving industiral lightining solutions.
– Utilize software tools and electronic instruments to troubleshoot and debug embedded systems.
– Provide technical support to factory automation, production, and product support.
– Collaborate with cross functional product design teams developing various features, such as blockchain based payment solutions.
– BS Electrical/Electronics/Computer/Telecommunication Engineering
– Must have studied courses like Real-Time Embedded Systems, Microcontrollers & Interfacing
What Skills You Need
– Computer languages such as Embedded C, C++
– Programming concpets such as Pointers, Data Structures, OOP
– Hand-on-Experience on register-level programming of 8-bit MCUs, Familiarity with AVR Architecture, Arduino, Beaglebone & Raspberry Pi.
– Experience with peripherals such as Interrupts, Timers, Watchdogs, Counters, PWMs, ADCs, DACs, DMAs, SRAM, EEPROM, Flash, ROM & Ring Bufers etc.
– Experience with Communication Protocols such as USART/UART, SPI, I2C, RS232, RS485, One-Wire, USB, SWD etc.
– Familiarity with technologies like Internet of Things (IoT), IoT Protocols, Telecommunication technologies, Socket
– Programming, HTTP, TCP/IP, Bluetooth, BLE, WiFi, LoRaWAN, RF etc.
WHAT MAKES YOU STAND OUT
– Experience with Assembly, Java and Python
– Familiarity with ARM Architecture
WHAT YOU’LL GET
At Block360, you are empowered to create a careers that will take you to where you want to go. Here, you’ll be get chance to explore new technologies, the support to think outside the box and the advanced tools and technology that foster innovation and achievement. Packages and rewards will be discussed during interview.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org